A gluten-free cake easy to prepare. BAHASA KLIK SINI
Batter before it's put into the oven!
1 kg cassava, grated
300 g coarse sugar
100 g butter, melted at room temperature
300 ml water
6 g agar agar powder (I use the "rose" brand)
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
2. Prepare an 8" baking pan anbd cover with parchment paper.
3. Combine agar agar powder with water. Bring it to boil, then set aside
4. Mix the grated cassava, sugar, melted butter and agar agar (still boiling hot), and stir until ingredients are well combined.
5. Pour mix into your prepared baking pan, bake for 45-60 mins, or until golden brown.
Golden brown cake ready to be served